Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which type/brand/model hair straightener is the best?

I need one that's affordable, maybe like around $20-$30 that's pretty good quality and does the least damage to thin hair. Also could be found at most stores. (ect. superstore, zellers, london drugs, sears...)Which type/brand/model hair straightener is the best?
I love my remington wet2dry straightener. I don't actually use it on wet hair, only dry. It works way better than the conair and vidal sassoon ones that I have tried from the drug stores. I think it's cool too that it has this little LED display and heats up in 60 seconds. I got mine at Walmart for less than $30 I think, $40 max. Which type/brand/model hair straightener is the best?
Hey! I have the perfect one your looking for! I have it at home too, and its a Conair Flat Iron, I got it for 25$, at Zellers. Also, dont' forgot to buy the spray that you put in your hair BEFORE you straigten it, it will prevent a little damage to your hair, cuz using a straightener will do damage to your hair, PLUS, it moisterizes your hair, and leaves it looking shiny and natural! Since the 20-30$ ones are not as great as the 130-200$ ones, I HIGHLY reccomend getting it.





Good luck! %26lt;3
well all cheaper straighteners are pretty bad but the one pair i have found really good are the remington wet2straight.it sizzles abit which isn't comforting but they straighten your hair really well.


i'm afraid though that the best straighteners i have found are GHD'S in england(where i live) they cost around 拢100-150. i dunno what that is in dollars or whatever. so if you want value and good for the money go for the wet2straights but if you want long lasting,durable and extra hot go for the expensive option GHD'S.
babyliss, remington or whall r good makes make sure they have ceramic plates as this protects the hair ,also make sure u use some protection a serum or spray that protects against straightening start an inch from the roots and rub it down 2 the ends then straighten dont do the roots as it can make it look greasy only use a small amount 2
The Croc....


It's 200 dollars and it goes up to 430 degrees and keep my hair looking fabolous all of the time!


And it's a wet to straight hair striaghtener as well!





it's amazing...





If you want to go cheaper get the HAI.... It's pretty good as well!
A Chi...this is salon grade...you can find them for a fraction of the retail price on e-bay...I just got one and its awesome! Any regular walmart kind never worked on my hair...the chi works and it only takes like 15 to 20 minutes...
Bed Head Straightener?





idk, it's around twentyfour dollars.


At Target, Walmart, etc.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment