Saturday, March 13, 2010

Is it more effective to use a ceramic or steam hair straightener? ?

Which one makes your hair straighter?





Which one takes the volume out of your hair more (I have boofy hair, I want it to look like less).Is it more effective to use a ceramic or steam hair straightener? ?
definitely the ceramic straighteners! steam straighteners sometimes make your hair even more puffy-well no but ceramic is bestIs it more effective to use a ceramic or steam hair straightener? ?
I have a Ceramic Chi. My hair after it dries naturally looks like I just stuck a fork in a Socket! It is SOOO poofy, wavy, and fizzy! But with my Chi It looks Absolutely gorgeous and shiny and so soft after I use it and I can give my hair a little volume or keep straightening to get in more flat I suggest you buy a original chi (150-200$) but I can say it is well worth it!
I have the same problem as you. I have quite fizzy hair that goes fizzy in the humid.


I use ceramic ghds and they are probably one of the best things thats ever happened to me. They stop my hair from frizzing and left it sleek and shiny.


Although you might pay a bit extra it is so worth it but please remember to use a really good straightening spray before hand and balm afterwards, i find that Panten-pro v is amazing.


Hope that helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment