Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hi what electrical adaptor do I need for my hair straightener in Dubai. I live in Australia Thanks?

It's a UK style plug which is used in a lot of countries in the world. It has three large rectangular pins. A multipurpose travel adapter should do the job.Hi what electrical adaptor do I need for my hair straightener in Dubai. I live in Australia Thanks?
the same one as in britainHi what electrical adaptor do I need for my hair straightener in Dubai. I live in Australia Thanks?
220V 50Hz





It is three rectangular pins but not arranged like the ones in Australia - imagine its a face but instead the eyes are horizontal, not slanty





see picture on this website:





http://www.lonelyplanet.com/worldguide/u鈥?/a>
Electricity: 220V, 50Hz


Plugs/Socket: 3 rectangular pins (exactly the same as in the UK)
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment