Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I often use a hair straightener.Is it going to do any damage to my hair???

i use hair straighteners to but to use them everyday isnt good for your hair ....try and use a dry end serum sold in lots of shops...by the hair stuff .....and use a heat protector as well because straighteners can get very hot ....i only use ghd's but id say there all the same reallyI often use a hair straightener.Is it going to do any damage to my hair???
if you use it too much it can. make sure that you use a heat protection cream b4 u use it.I often use a hair straightener.Is it going to do any damage to my hair???
yes
yes but you can prevent damage with this.


Girl you need to try this NOW.


I think you should check out www.biolustreflorida.com


Instantly repairs your hair, increase tensile strength=staying power=retaining what you have, so no flyaways in tub or brush=longer hair in a month.


I just went to their launch party and had my hair done, free as a demo. Its amazing, my hair was breaking off and flying away. I will always always buy this stuff. Its awesome, I saw a difference as soon as she rinsed my hair. I have no damage anymore, its unbelievable! No more split-ends, its like my hair is NEW! I love it!


www.biolustreflorida.com


Make sure you watch their video on the site,


its amazing. Lady changes her hair color 3 times in 30 minutes with NO DAMAGE


Instant Hair Repair for REAL
It can if you don't take care of your hair. Your ends are going to become dry and start splitting if you don't use conditioners. Don't use your iron more that once a day and don't wash your hair more than four times a week. There are other products that you can use to minimize damage to your hair but I would only buy them at a salon or beauty supply store. Those products are often better quality than the ones you find in a grocery store. Good luck, have a great day.
if you straighten your hair too much, it will become like stick strait...i had a friend who did that. use a straightening serum...
yes!i spoilt my hair when i used a straightener......i didnt even use it very often....even then it made my hair rough....i dont use it anymore
Of course it will. It drys your hair, gives you split ends, and even lightens your hair color if you recently had it dyed.
Yes i am afraid so although a lot depends on your hair type/condition to start with. I bought ghd and used hair protection cream but still notice that my hair goes all dry and frizzy - especially on the layers. I only use them occassionally now.
yes it does cause i often straight my hair too it causes dead hair but just get straightener oil or lotion before you straight your hair it help too
It will unless you use some form of heat protection, like a cream or spray. Otherwise your hair may dry out and/or weaken.
i always thought dat an den i askd ma hair dresser. she says dat if u dnt straighten ur hair frum da roots an use hair products ur hair shud b fine!! hope dis helps ya a bit!! =)
yup
yes ofcourse. it will stop hairs from proper growth,makes weaker. some give heat in wet conditions which cause salination on hairs result hairfall
It will dry out your hair unless you use a straightening conditioner before straightening it.
only if you do it multiple times between showering.
It won't as long as you use protective products %26amp;%26amp; make sure you dont use it every day. put it on the lowest setting %26amp;%26amp; try to not wash your hair after you straighten so you can have straight hair for about 2 days.....





that was confusing but you should get my drift...
Yes But If You use hair Treatments Then Your Hair Should Be Fine. But Don't Straignen your Hair When Not Necessary
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment