Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is revlon hair straightener a good choice?

It depends on how much u are willing to pay for a hair straightner. I have a revlon mine works well but I put redken straighten gel in my hair also. If u have some money to spend I would go for a Hot Tools straightner they work awesome and the are not too expensive.Is revlon hair straightener a good choice?
I have had a Revlon and i do not recommend it. It is a decent one. But my hair is very curly and frizzy and to get the job done you might need a more expensive one. If you are willing to spend money on a straightener i recommend a chi straightener.


By the way


what ever straightener you get make sure to buy HEAT PROTECTION so your hair wont frizz.Is revlon hair straightener a good choice?
its decent.


i have frizzier hair and so it takes a bit more heat to straighten but it did a good job.

No comments:

Post a Comment