Thursday, March 11, 2010

Help withy my hair straightener?

I'm going to buy one and I have to choose between ';Braun ES 2 Ion Shine'; or ';Remington S9902'; The second one costs 30鈧?less than the first one and the main diference i think it is that the Braun one has Ion Shine. Is it worthy? Thanks and sorry for the errors I've migth done, I'm not a native english speaker.Help withy my hair straightener?
i would go with the one with the ion shine trust me i have and ion straightener and i love it!it is amazing and i have had other starightners before it but i love this one.and the extra money is well worth it!Help withy my hair straightener?
if u want a really good one and one that provides ur hair with shine


go with the GHD


the best in the world u can curl starighten and when u staraighten it is soo silky


argggh


lol


sorry
You go to hair saloon to help your problems.
Chi's rule the world! lol. hey, if you have time, go answer my last question...I need some advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment