Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do u like the CRICKET hair straightener?

is the Tourmaline StraightCrazy iron by CRICKET a good hair iron?? i know it is both tourmaline and ceramic, has infrared heat, tourmaline crystals, and negative ions which makes it sound like a good hair straightener and it also comes in a good price!! I was also wondering if this hair iron has heat settings or adjustment. Please help me..I want to buy it, however i dont want to waste my precious valuable money!!How do u like the CRICKET hair straightener?
I would go with the wisdom of the masses, ie check out user reviews where many people have contributed their opinion/vote.


For instance, http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh鈥?/a> and http://www.hairstraightening.net/How do u like the CRICKET hair straightener?
I have never heard of that brand/hair iron.


But it doesn't sound good. I suggest you buy a GHD best hair iron in the world. You can straighten and curl and after you finish you get a celeb result. i have one and my mum uses it and hair is very afroy and thick. When she uses it her hair is like amazing trust me.





Get A GHD :)
I like GHDs the best





Answer mine?... it won't let me post the link to it on here, but if you click on my picture you'll be able to find it


Thankss [=

No comments:

Post a Comment