Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hair Straightener Good Idea For Guys?

I was thinking of getting my hair straightened for the first time. I have this problem where my hair on my sides grow faster than the front, so they stick out. My nickname is ';mushroom head.'; Is straightening a good idea? Does it hurt if the thing is close to your head?Hair Straightener Good Idea For Guys?
Yes! Please straighten your hair, I find it incredibly annoying (no offense) when the guy's hair just goes ';woosh'; and out to the sides. It won't hurt if it's close to your head, but be careful so that the straightener doesn't burn you. If it does, it's a quick thing that'll be over in a few seconds.Hair Straightener Good Idea For Guys?
i think you should try it, and see if it looks good. A lot of girls dont like it when guys straighten theyre hair obviously because its like they spend too much time on themselves.





But if it looks good, it looks good so they wont care
I dont see anything wrong with men straightening their hair, or why dont u have ur hairdresser thin the sides of ur hair with thinning scissors
Take it from a girl, just don't put it TOO close to your head. I don't think straightening it would make all the difference but you could try. Get a GHI or Chi straightened. But just so you know straightening your hair sometimes gives off he impression that you're gay... Just saying. At least to me it does.
I've had guys straighten their hair. You just have to get a good flat iron because some of them will destroy your hair. Mine doesn't burn me.
dont straighten it, i hate it when guys do that.
I straighten my hair everyday. It doesn't hurt. Try it and see if it works.
no its not bad and it wont hurt your head unless you press it to your head or if you hold it to close to your head for a long time. but no i dont see a problem with you straightning your hair just turn the straightner on a lower heat since you only have to straighting your bangs=)
Hmmm.. i don't think u should straighten it, just blowdry it out. Its much easier, and will look more natural. Just use a round brush and blow dry ur hair in sections.
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment