Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best hair straightener?

1. Product


2. Type of chemical treatment


3. Type of flat ironWhat is the best hair straightener?
1. Chi


2. Not sure (?)


3. CeramicWhat is the best hair straightener?
1. Any product should work, although I've heard the Chi heat protecting products are really good.





2. I've used motions before to relax my hair. I would recommend Japanese hair straightening, though, but it's expensive.





3. I'd say Sedu. I just got mine today and I'm really happy and love how it straightens my hair :) I've posted a video on youtube with a review if you want to check it out, I'll post another one tonight but this one is just my initial reaction to it.


Hope I helped!!


http://www.youtube.com/user/ThatBrownGir鈥?/a>
(1) Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray


(2) I don't understand.


(3) Ted Gibson Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron





Hope I helped :]
the heat-protectant products are pretty much all the same so anything will work, really.I use Redken Straight and it works good. As far as straightners go, i love the brand CHI. but its expensive.
product- pantene


Type of chemical treatment- none, chemicals=bad


Type of flat iron- there not good but, chi
chemically straightened hair lasts longer


or a GHD straightener
chi is the best kind of straightener in the world, trust me.


%26amp; also any hair antiheat spray works good in hair
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment