Saturday, March 13, 2010

I am going to Jamaica and want to know if my hair straightener will work? It is 20-25 watts.?

voltage is important, not so much wattage (at least for consumer devices). Jamaica uses 110v. USA uses 120v with 240v available for heavyduty devices. European UK uses 220v.





Hotels in Jamaica sometimes support both European and US standards in the bathrooms. Check to be sure that your hotels outlet is within the range suitable for your device. Anywhere from 100v to 130v is fine for a typical 120v device.I am going to Jamaica and want to know if my hair straightener will work? It is 20-25 watts.?
i dont understand what kind of question is this? of course its going to work if it works in the USA then its going to work in JAMAICA...I am going to Jamaica and want to know if my hair straightener will work? It is 20-25 watts.?
Yes, their outlets are the same as ours, so you should not have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment