Saturday, March 13, 2010

Since hairspray is flammable can i not use it right before I use a hair straightener?

will my hair like catch on fire or somethingSince hairspray is flammable can i not use it right before I use a hair straightener?
You'll be fine.


That gases inside the can are flammable.Since hairspray is flammable can i not use it right before I use a hair straightener?
i have no idea, but why don't you use hairspray AFTER you straighten, it would make more sence. u don't need to use it before really
It is flammable because it has alcohol in it. It won't catch fire but it could really damage your hair to hairspray then iron it. Also, the hairspray could build up on and ruin your iron. Use a flt iron spray before the hairspray afterward to hold hair in place.
Its not flammable. Its pressurized in the can, thats the only reason its flammable
lmao i don't think so a lot of people do it i know i do nothing happened to me :P that's pretty funny accualy LOL sorry but you could wait few seconds to cool down i guess then spray
Alot of people even stylist will spray the hair with hairspray right before using a curling iron.I do not really like to,there are so many thermal spray made for this purpose now.I believe these to be a better choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment