Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it worth buying a GHD Hair Straightener?

I am currently using a Remington which suits be fine, but a friend recommended a GHD and said you'd never look back. Is it really that different - and more importantly is it worth the price (拢76-拢85 online).Is it worth buying a GHD Hair Straightener?
no i dont think it is for the amount of money. there are some other really great brands you can buy that are alot cheaper and work just aswell. i have some vidal sassoon ones are there brilliant my friend has GHD's and they seem to both work the same. so i dont think there is any point.Is it worth buying a GHD Hair Straightener?
NO!


I use Remington Sleak and Curl they were voted better than GHD's mainly because they are as good as GHDs but half the price.
yeah its good in that you can curl your hair with it as well as straighten.. but its not THAT much better than everything else.. i wouldnt bother if u just wanna straighten ur hair
I didn't spend that much money on a hair straightener, but I did by one at the mall that starts with a C that someone mentioned in your earlier comments. I paid I think $95.00 with tax and all. But its a ceramic hair straightener. It really does work. I never had such straight hair and mine is puffy and long. It takes about 15min. Seriously it takes that long. So, I don't know it $190.00 is worth it or not. I can't say. I think that's a little pricey for me.
you should try a corioliss flat iron, its a little expensive but definitely worth it, it used to take me 3 hours to do my hair, now it only takes 45min, I have 2 of them one to straighten and one to curl, you can get it online
i use them, they're great but i haven't had anything to compare it to. On the other hand a lot of them can be faulty, a few friends have had to send them back, and i saw a watchdog programme on them which said they can be dangerous and ignite, even if switched off. Always unplug after use to be safe, and keep the receipt and guarantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment