Saturday, March 13, 2010

Best Hair Straightener that won't kill your hair?

I saw an infomircial for a hair straightener today called the InStyler. Watching it it really looks good like it won't burn your hair. If you have this straightener can you tell me if its good and if there is any store you can buy it at because i don't like ordering off of TV or online. THANKS!!Best Hair Straightener that won't kill your hair?
I use a CHI! I love it an it doesnt damage my hiar. I hope u find a good straightener for you!Best Hair Straightener that won't kill your hair?
The more expensive the straightener, the better it is for your hair.





I have an iSmooth and find it works pretty well. But whenever you straighten your hair, it is damaging. Heat styling products, no matter how ingenius, are very distressing to hair. Use a straightening balm, or something else that will protect your hair from heat damage.
the InStyler is very good i have very curly hair and it strighten it buy it its worth it
well i think think the CHI staightener is the best of all of them


its really worth your money!


about 170-200 bucks if you want a really good one!


just make sure you put serum in your hair first =]
Any ceramic one. Use a hair heat protector first and that should do it!
That's still going to damage your hair. Just like anything with heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment