Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Is it possible to make a hair straightener?

is it possible to create a hair straightener? i dont have money to buy one, and from what everyone tells me, i look ';freaking sexy'; with my hair straight.....is it possible??








please help!!Is it possible to make a hair straightener?
Um I'm not sure about ';creating a hair straightener'; but before I had straighteners I used a straightening brush:





http://www.boots.com/en/Toni-Guy-Straigh鈥?/a>





when I blow-dried it. Or you can iron it if it's long enough but that is REALLY bad for your hair.





xxIs it possible to make a hair straightener?
If you dont have a straightener, then you could try to blow dry it flat. Get a flat large brush and put the hair dryer on the lowest setting. While brushing your hair down from roots to end, the blow dryer will be pressed on the hair and move down slowly together. It wont be as flat as the straightener but its darn close

No comments:

Post a Comment