Saturday, March 13, 2010

Which hair STRAIGHTENER is the best?

I am planning to buy a hair straightener , but do not know which one to pick , I have thick curly hair ,My hair gets frizzy when i straighten my hair , Price do not matter but the product needs to be durable , long lasting and less problems ,Which hair STRAIGHTENER is the best?
i have very thick and and curly hair too.


i use the chi and biosilk.


http://www.allure.com/images/beauty/2007鈥?/a>


It last long and works very good.


Hope i helped(:Which hair STRAIGHTENER is the best?
I have the same type of hair as yours, my hair used to frizz when I used a straightner that basically wasn't hot enough.





I've been using a Coroillis straightner for the last couplfe of years, It diddn't look like it would last long but it suprised me. There is a heat adjustment button (you can alter the temperature of the plates) an on/off button and it automatically turns off within half an hour (this proves very useful to me as I sometimes forget to turn them off haha)





The one I have is a flatiron which is very easy to do bangs/fringe with. You can also get plastic plates that attatch on with different colours %26amp; styles, that clip on like a mobile phone cover :)





I sound like im marketing it, haha. But seriously its really good and mine was only 100 pounds xx





(Baring in mind to reduce frizz you'll need heat protection spray!)
best straightner our der is the ghd. I have frizzy hair in general, but with the ghd it makes my hair look straight!! the ghd has very high temperatures, that just makes the hair completely straight, unlike other straightners, which dont reach dat high of a temperature, so they only end up straighteinin bits of your hair and not others parts, hence makin ur hair look frizzy. It is a little bit pricey but well worth the money. the product is extremely durable and long lasting. i have had mine for 3 years now and its still going strong.
GHD's definately sound right for you. They are specially designed for wavy/afro hair as they go up to really high temperatures. These are the best money can buy. Go to http://www.ghdhair.com.


I have the ghd iv styler. It's the middle size i think, not too big, not too small; perfect for everyday use. I think you get heat protection products when you buy it, but if you don't you should buy some as the high temperatures could damage your hair. Hope it helped xx
I think a Sedu is best for you. I have really wavy, frizzy, thick hair, but I use a Sedu and it works amazingly! My hair will be all over the place, and 10 minutes with the Sedu, and my hair looks great! (: You can buy one on folica.com for about $115. Good luck!
i heard the chi works really good.


i bought a conair one and i have really thick and frizz hair but it works really good for me.


just make sure it have a ceramic plate and it gets really hot!


and when you straigtenyou pull down not to the side or out.
I have been using ghd for the past 3 years and it works just like it did when I first bought it. If you are going to buy ghd though, be sure to buy it directly from their website because there are a lot of fakes out there.
I find that HOT TOOLS carrys the best line of products. It gets very hot and works great on frizzy/curly hair. They are a bit more expensive, but worth it. I've had mine for 7 years and haven't had to replace it.
GHDS !


trust me my hair goes frizzy , and they are the best out there !!!!!!!


there around 100 i fink maybe more,





ive had them for 4 years !


EVERYONE IN MY FAMILY AND LAL MY FRIENDS USE THEM !





im begging you dont waste your money on anything else except the GHDS !!


xxxxxx








G H D





GOOD HAIR DAY :P


xxxxx
I have a Paul Mitchell flat iron. Its the best one i've ever had.


It is very pricey tho ($200) but you said price didn't matter...


If that's too much the chi is very similar and much cheaper.
try a chi iron or a fhi iron both work extremely well. since your hair is curly and tends to get frizzy use some of the paul micthell super skinny products also
Chi's are best by far because you can straighten in just 1 pass and curl an the bottom if you want, curl the whole thing or flip in/out.
I find that the nicky clark one is the best
CHI FOR SURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment