Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What's the best hair straightener you've ever used?

thanks =]What's the best hair straightener you've ever used?
GHD and CHI . They're similar except the GHD has a universal outlet ;DWhat's the best hair straightener you've ever used?
110 volts.


Helpful hint # 473: Never ever, never try to plug anything into an outlet behind your bed. My finger slipped between the prongs, as I got it into the outlet. Since I was stretched out across the bed, I was kind of stuck there, just flopping around and screaming until I finally dislodged the plug.
chi zebra stipes straightener :)
I don't use a straightener really. Just conditioner, and a drying brush and I can make my hair curly or straight depending on what direction I brush it in. It's easy.
Chi
hot comb


flat iron with the comb
Genetics.
a steam roller! it's kinda hard to get it to roll over your head without pulling all your hair out though.
Sedu!
Conair. :]
A relaxer.
a Remington from target!! works amazingly!!
Do I look like I look like I use one? =/
the chi BY FAR!
Wet to Straight! Its a steam straightener and its amazinggggggg
wet2straight it makes your hair hella straight and not curly at all ,,,
Chi is the best
CHI.
this maxiese or maxi glide its amazing but costs like 120 bucks
maxi glide
chi :)
My Chi.


:]

No comments:

Post a Comment