Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What kind of hair straightener do you use?

I use a conair, in case you were wondering =)What kind of hair straightener do you use?
i used to use a conair, but i kept burning my hair, so i switched to an ion. people say chis work better, but the ion does the trick for my wavy-curly hair.


ions are like $90.





anyways, if you want to make your hair really straight, take a shower the night before and blowdry it. doesnt matter how.





sleep on it and straighten it in the morning. it works, trust me.What kind of hair straightener do you use?
Chi its like 150 dollors but it wont hurt your hair as bad...its worth the money i wouldnt u anything beside a chi on my hair
My straightenr is a crappy conair. But i msaving up my money for a sedu! Only $100 more to go!
----------------------------------------


The CHI Nano Ceramic Flat Iron is the latest


in advanced technology with


a pure ceramic heater combined with the


NEW ';Nano Silver Technology';.


';Nano Silver Technology'; is a health


system which works to eliminate bacteria


from appliances to promote a germ-free


zone of protection for your health and safety.


This high tech flat iron utilizes Ceramic


Technology, Negative Ions, Far Infrared,


and Nano silver technology to sterilize


bacteria. Now you can curl, flip, twist,


twirl, straighten and sterilize.





CHI Nano Technology 1'; Ceramic Flat Iron


From CHI


Price: $220.00


http://astore.amazon.com/beautycare-20/d鈥?/a>
I have a 98 dollar solia and it frys my hair so bad, waste of money.


I also have a cheapy vidal sasson, that one doesnt fry my hair, but it does catch my hair and pull it out.
i use conair too!! i use the wet to straight
My hair is thick and I use Remmington Wet 2 Straight straightener. It keeps my hair straightened really well, but I don't use it when I have wet hair. This straightener is only $30, and you can find it in Walmart.
I use a chi straitener it's the best! =)
I use a Remington Wet 2 straight straightener and it works so good!!! I have naturally curly hair and after I get done straightening it, it looks like I have naturally straight hair!!! O yeah and I don't use it when my hair is soaking wet because you have to go over it numerous times.
To tell yuo the truth conair is good but what is the best is chi it works great and before i straighten my hair i use VO5 hair gel to protect it and keep it healthy.
I use a Infiniti鈩?Tourmaline Ceramic鈩?Wet 路 Dry Straightening Hot Air Styler
Chi's are the bestest
  • body mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment