Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Which hair straightener is the best for pin straight hair?

i dont want chi bacasue it sux the most it could cost is 150 dollars any help i want my hair pin sraightWhich hair straightener is the best for pin straight hair?
Maxius Max Glide. Its great. I've been using it for like a year now and it works wonders on my hair. Its good cuz it can use steam and it has prongs that go into your hair to keep it straight. Its like $80 at ulta i think but you can check their websiteWhich hair straightener is the best for pin straight hair?
CVS ceramic straightener works great for me. $20
i have a babyliss straigthener. it works wonders. my hair moves and everything. i would reccomend that brand. i have really curly thick hair and i can straighten it in about 30 minutes. it works wonders and my hair is super straight as well as flowy. try it out:D good luck
i would go with a chii
I tried many diff kinds of striaghteners and the best one which I swear by is the Sedu
Me and my frend use the conair it cost about 30 bucks and it worx really well!
The best straightener to buy for anyone, anywhere is GHD.





This may be a little out of your price range though :) Failing that, ask your local hairdresser because where you are is a big factor in what brands you have access to buying!





I have used a really crappy one for the past 4 years, and it still works like a charm... I don't know if you can really go wrong with straighteners, it's just some are better for your hair than others.
omg CHI along with other CHI hairstraightening productz is amazinngg!!!
i use CONAIR


the red and black one...


teehee
I use vidal sasoon. I think I spelled that right.
i think i heard the sedu is good
well i have the remington wet to straight iron. for me it works REALLY well. I was surprised, i have thick wavy hair and it leaves my hair pin straight. I got it @ target for around $28
ghd is well worth it a bit expensive though so start saving now you wont regret it
If you want to look after your hair then i would recommend th GHD there is no other straightener that will keep your hair in fantastic condition if used properly i have an Afro and it gets my hair more than pin straight save up it is so worth it for the price you will never have to get a new one and should anything go wrong then you will get the best service

No comments:

Post a Comment