Saturday, March 13, 2010

I burned myself with my hair straightener?

Anything to doo to make sure it won't scar? I scar easilyI burned myself with my hair straightener?
Not much you can do now...but it if it happens again...put it under cold water as fast as you can...that will stop the heat of the burn. Won't be so bad. Faster you lower the temp in your hand the better.I burned myself with my hair straightener?
Use a little triple-antibiotic ointment, and keep it covered, if possible.





They are doing cool things with laser and light therapy nowadays. Make sure to talk to your doctor and not a guy at the mall if you're interested. Of course I advise to sit and wait, it will take several years, but unless they are really bad, they will eventually blend into the background...
Neosporin (or any generic version of it) will have ingredients to vastly speed up the healing process and reduce the risk of scarring. If there will be a scar, it won't be as bad as if you hadn't used anything for it.
put neosporin on it :)
What a drag -- be sure to ice it !

No comments:

Post a Comment