Saturday, March 13, 2010

What is the best hair straightener?

I'm half mexican half white so i have naturally wavy hair.


i've tried remmington wet to straight and it works but only stays straight for a few hours[like 3 to 4]


I haven't tried any thing that actually stuck through out at least a school day


help pleasee


give a name of a straighter and a location I can find it please


thank you


-stephWhat is the best hair straightener?
revlon straightners are REALLY GOOD. i went to a friends and used it and it lasted hours and hours...when i went to bed that night it was still straight! you shou ld be able to find it at a store or look for it online if you cant find it. good luck!





~~RileyWhat is the best hair straightener?
The kiyoseki is the best straightner in the world trust me on this one.It can straighten and it can curl your hair if you want.And also when it hot outside your hair stays straight it will not frizz outside.This iron is also healthy for your hair.My hair is poofy frizzy SUPER curly and it works so good on my hair. I really cant live without it. To so see the commercial and reviews go to www.kstyler.com and if you have any questions you can always email me hope this helped.=)



i have a conair flat iron and it works great and last all day. if your hair is thick or frizzy get the 2' if it isnt get a smaller one. you can get it at like walmart and places like that.. about 20$ at least when i got it!


hope i helped!!





answer?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
if u want something not too expensive but works great, conair does good styling stuff
You should get a Chi. They work really good, but kind of expensive. About $150 dollars. You can find them at hair salons or online.
Bed Head light me up straighteners are great. I got mine at Target.
Chi
Chi. It worked for me.
Chi.

No comments:

Post a Comment