Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need a hair straightener that wont badly damage my hair?

not really expensive thoo, but i dont want 2 ruin my hairI need a hair straightener that wont badly damage my hair?
From experience I'd say CHI hair straighteners are the best, I went on their website and there are quite a few in the the $60 - $80 range which is pretty good since the last hair straightener I got was over $200. I promise you they are well worth the money and won't badly damage your hair.





Good Luck!I need a hair straightener that wont badly damage my hair?
hmmm any kind of heat isnt good for your hair, but get a straightener where you can adjust the heat, so you can turn it down so it wont totally fry your hair. Make sure its ceramic and not those ';wet to dry'; ones. They also sell heat protection serums and stuff, they should sell them everywhere. supermarkets, pharmacies etc.
sadly, every type of hair straightener is going to damage your hair in some way. but to reduce the amount of damage buy something with ceramic plates they distribute the heat move evenly then metal plates and prevent ';hot spots'; which could burn your hair.
I use the Whal Healthy Infusions Ionic Hair Straightener.





It works amazing with my hair, and I've been using it since December.





It's only about 30 dollars at Wal-Mart.





It comes with a detachable comb for you hair, instead of combing your hair. It also has these strips on the side that are supposed to condition your hair (it makes mine shiny and pretty).





It heats up pretty fast, and works great.





Go on the site I gave you and it'll give you the run down.





I absolutely love it, and I think you will too.
paul brown's are the way to roll.


they heat up super fast, like 10 seconds


and they last really long.





i've had mine for 3 years


and my mom's had hers for 6





paul brown's don't damage your hair as much as other


hair straighteners.


they leave your hair really silky/smooth


:)
You need a good one with ceramic plates your looking at least a hundred dollars, I spent 200 on mine and it works great.
Go to www.overstock.com





My friend got one that was over $140 for $35. You can find one you like but it will save you money.
all hair straighteners are generally bad for your hairr





most likely a ceramic one would be good. but if you dont want to damage your hair too too badly you can put this heat cream in your hair and it protects it from the heat
U can get a CHI for liek $45 new from overstock.com or ebay.com. They r really good. just make sure it says new because you dont want 2get ripped off.
All heat appliances are bad for your hair sorry!
there's no such thing as a cheap hair straightener

No comments:

Post a Comment