Thursday, March 11, 2010

What is the Best Hair Straightener?

I really want to buy a hair straightener but I don't know what to choose. I have very curly, dry, frizzy, hair but have tried many straighteners but none of them have worked. I want one that will make my hair pin- straight and will stay that way all day and that is at most 180$What is the Best Hair Straightener?
I have straight/wavy hair and the GHD straightener is perfect for giving anyone pin straight hair :)





GHD Website: http://www.ghdhair.com/au/





%26lt;3 Rachael.What is the Best Hair Straightener?
I have a chi and it works great! you can buy them pretty cheap from http://www.overstock.com/Health-Beauty/Farouk-CHI-Original-Ceramic-Ionic-Flat-Iron/1534477/product.html?keywords=hair%20straightener%26amp;searchtype=Header this is the exact one i have and its amazing


you should also put about a dime size amount of straightening serum, it keeps the frizz down
I will say go with GHD hair straightner they are relaible and are within your budget


http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i…
I have a rusk straightner and it works REALLY well and I think it was $150 , but my fav straightners are chi's and they heat up really fast , but those aren't cheap. but I'm 14 years old so I pretty much straighten my hair everyday and I have had my rusk for 3 years and it still works perfect .
Buy a CHI Straightener. I heard they work really well, and you can buy them off Ebay for like 70$. Its worth the money though .
i have very long thick curly hair , i would never consider anything except GHDs


i use the mk4,they never let me down.
I have very curly hair too and i use a CHI, I got mine off ebay for like 90.00, which is still expensive but way cheaper than full price. I got one for my friend off ebay for 50. They work really well.
Honestly the best hair straightners I have had.


Came from Walmart for $25.

No comments:

Post a Comment