Tuesday, March 16, 2010

What is the best hair straightener?

I have thick curly hair. It takes me 6 hours to straighten my hair. I try blow drying it but it still takes me 6 hours.





I could really use the help.





I would really like to have my hair this straight


http://oceanup.typepad.com/photos/uncate鈥?/a>





but I can't get my hair that straight.








Please and thank you!!!!What is the best hair straightener?
SEDU


its great


chi has a history of breakin very easily...sedus dont...its rated #1What is the best hair straightener?
Basically, you need to look not at just brand names, but at the heat settings in your straightener. You probably need a salon heat type straightner of around 220-230 degrees, like I do (it does make the hair undeniably smooth and straight).





Might I point out the girl in that picture has some undeniable hair dryness and split ends at the bottom of her hair. There's always risks at using a straightener at some high heat settings. When you start using straighteners with that kind of heat, you need to start getting your hair trimmed very regularly to make sure the ends are cut before they have a chance to split and frizz.





Try a Babylis Salon heat straightener. People seem to like GHD but my Babylis is just as good and at 1/3 of the price.
It's extremely pricey. My cousin just bought one and it is absolutely the most amazing straightener ever!! I have really thick hair, and mine ends up like the picture you have above of Demi Lovato by just running the straightener over my hair once.





Really, really good investment.
I used to have a cheap conair straightener that wasn't too bad and now I have a chi. Honestly, I don't even notice that much of a difference, but my hair is mostly naturally straight. It may work better for you. Try totalbeauty.com, they have reviews for all kinds of beauty products, including hair tools!!
I use the GVP (generic version product) of the CHI I got at Sally Beauty supply for $59.99. Goes up to 440 degrees I think. I only use it at 350 tho and get the results i want.


Also try Aquelle aqualust lusterizer creme($4.79) at Sally's. You will have hair so straight and shiny you look Asian using nothing else but a dab the size of a pea..
the best i have found is the T3 iron. you can go straight or get those pretty loose curls you see but dont know how to get.


T3 uses tourmaline in all of their products.. that helps heat your hair from the inside out so it will never burn or damage it.


you can find it at nordstrom.. its worth the price.
BED HEAD!





i have a pink one and it works great!





it was $83.oo @ walgreens.








myhair is veryyy curly and it works wonderfully!
i heard a chi straightener is really good


but their terribly expensive


i usually buy my straighteners at kohl's haha :p


go for the ceramic ones that are 1 - 1 1/2 ''
THE CHI !!! they also have tons cool colors and designs. they are kinda pricey but it really pays off!
chi
a chi but get it online its like 50$ cheeper inlone

No comments:

Post a Comment