Thursday, March 11, 2010

Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightener?

Does it really work? I have thick and wavy hair. Would it straighten the ends of my hair?Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightener?
I haven't used this one, but I bought a conair wet/dry straightener one time and it went right back to the store. It took 3 times as long as it normally would take me to dry and straighten my hair, and it didn't really even turn out that straight and was still a little bit damp. My advice is to blow dry your hair and then straighten it with a regular straightener, that's what I do.Remington Wet 2 Straight Hair Straightener?
This iron works very well. It's affordable, and it does the job of straightening the toughest curls.


Just be sure to section your hair properly, rather than straightening chunks of hair.


The only problem with this iron is that with more use, it damages your hair terribly.


I highly recommend a heat protectant in using this straightener.


And although the name may mislead you, never straighten your hair wet.


Good luck:)
I have this straightener and I love it. I had one for about 2 years and my brother stole it. I went out and bought the same thing because its that good.





You can use it on wet hair. Usually if I use it on my wet hair I have to give it a shot of hot air from my blow dryer after I am completely done so that the remaining moisture leaves my hair.





Flat ironing is never good for your hair, but if you only do it every once in a while it should be fine.
Oh I have that straightner! I love it! I don't usually use it when my hair is wet, but when my hair is wet and I use it, it makes it so straight! It also works really well when my hair is dry. It has different heat settings going from dry, damp, and wet hair. In the instructions it tells you what heat setting you should use for your hair type. My friend has really thick hair and she puts the heat setting up pretty high, and her hair is always straight. It's cheap, and it works great. I highly recommend it!
My friend has it and it works good on her hair, but she has not-so-thick hair.


And it's REALLY bad using a flat iron on wet hair, even though its made for it. It's gonna damage your hair a whole lot faster than any regular flat iron.
I heard it doesn't work that well, you should look it up on makeupalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment